Saturday, October 15, 2011

An Epiphany of Sorts

I am beginning to find it very auspicious that every time I listen to a piece by Sigur Rós, I sit down and I am able to reflect and introspect. 

Today, I had an epiphany of sorts. I realized that all I want. All I ever want is to be able to work hard at the things I love, and to be able to accept decisions out of my control, while being with a few people who I have really come to love in life. So, what I really want is to just work hard so I feel good about my existence, and have the acceptance so I can be peaceful, and have the grace of Love in my life. 

I just hope that with passing time, I learn to sort out my confusions and learn how to get these things that are really all that I want from life. Perhaps this is why I feel the need to believe in God. It just seems too difficult to ever figure out on your own, and the fact that there is help out there gives me the comfort that, so what, it's still possible.

Today is a good day. :-)

No comments: