That's right. That is what this post dedicated to since I promised him that I'd make him famous.
Well, he's leaving in a few months for an extended period and I am going to miss him. So I figured I should a make him unique collage. Handy and portable.
You know, just leaving some footprints on the sand...
Maggi Uffff Lollerskates Drexel The Cult of the Awesome MacDonald's Milkshakes $7 Betch
Choosing Non-squishy Red Apples 1309RA Shakira Tricolor and Crescent Hair Donation
Intuition While Driving Smeagol Japanese Culture Umbrella Ella Ella Ella Weggie Wrap Hindi
Tandoor Make-Out With Hair LGBTQ High School Musical Tater Tots Candles OMG Shoes
Hindu God The Triangle Target Store Andaz Apna Apna Je t'aime Paris Six Flags Kala Fryman
Les Miserables Bastille Day Ramblings Versailles Culture of Respect Ven-Cat Hugs Fonzy
Rainy 4th of July Sexy Left Leg FUSE Aap Mere Achche Dost Ho Anisha Grover Pizza Rustica
Spanish The Boy With Lost Sheep My Hysterical Laugh Writing IR Phillies Red Hat New Delhi
Hershey's Kisses Krystle RLO Banquet Woody's Tongues Disney Julie Mostov Free Food
New Student Orientation Surge Protectors Techincal Communication Uttar Pradesh Suerte
QVC $120 Bag Industrial-Size Trash Bag Senstivity CA Rounds Diet Pepsi Shetbegg French
LMAFO Chut Up Cosmopolitan Sharpay Heavens To Betsy Scrabulous Harry Potter Book 7
My Precious Bike Gullible On Ceiling Lydia Hunn Bubble Tea Ice Cream Socials Smile Bad OLs
Tuesday, July 10, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
wow :) this is amazing. thank you
i see some additions =p
Post a Comment