Me: Internet!
BHP: Holy Crap!
Me: Exactly!
BHP: ah!
Me: oh!
BHP: yay!
Me: !
BHP: !
----
Me: listen
Me: LISTEN
Me: Are you listening?
Ali: yes
Ali: I'm listening closely
Me: psst.
Ali: hmmm?
Me: iodine is poisonous.
Ali: Dammit!
Ali: Are you serious?
Me: Yes.
Ali: great.
Ali: well
Me: Not really. I am lying.
Me: Mercury is poisonous.
Ali: Oh....
Ali: Nahhh, i use it for everything!
Ali: I even season my food with mercury.
---
Me: Hahaha
Me: Is that hawing?
Me: Dude, at least its better than lol'ing.
Ali: I dunno, i've become accustomed to lol'ing.
Ali: Its almost lost all meaning to me.
Ali: lol'ing is like breathing.
Me: what about roflmao?
Ali: dude
Ali: No. No way.
Me: I have heard people use it like it were an actual word.
Ali: Thats like a clusterfuck of lol'ing that i don't need to deal with.
Me: What's a clusterfuck?
Ali: You know, a large amount of ridiculous things.
Me: It's called a clusterfuck?
Ali: you can pretty much call any group of things a clusterfuck.
Ali: for example, the Triangle staff is a clusterfuck of disgruntled Drexel students.
Me: hawhawhaw
Ali: hahhaha, oh God!
---
Me: Brett Brett Brett!
Brett: ADITI!
Me: Brett.
Brett: Aditi
Me: Brett
Brett: Aditi.
Me: Brett
Brett: No, Aditi.
Me: Yes, Brett.
Brett: Aditi Aditi
Me: Brett Brett
Brett: A dit i Adit ia diti
Brett: ?
Me: Brett!
Brett: Hahahahaha
Me: brett?!
Brett: Aditi.
Me: Brett.
Brett: Que pasa?
Me: Brett.
Me: tterb.
Brett: itida.
Me: Copycat.
Brett: tacypoc
Me: nmad thgiarts
Brett: !
Me: Damn straight.

1 comment:
for all it's brevity, that conversation still makes me laugh.
Post a Comment