Today is the day of some firsts: I -
1. Called my father purely on impulse today. For the first time and just to tell him to tell my grandfather that the English one-word for chewing your cud is "ruminating." I had known this for years.
2. Have sweaty palms, a racing heart, and a case of nerves from being on three drugs at the same time.
3. Smoked 3 cigarettes in the past 8 hours. For the first time.
4. Just realized that I really love the blue teddy bear Jen gave me for Christmas two years ago.
5. Killed a plant for the first time in my life. Weather it was neglect or disease, it doesn't matter. The poor thing died in my care. RIP beautiful red cactus. Forgive me.
6. Didn't change for 2 days in a row.
Remember, remember, the 13th of November.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
The cactus will live again.
Its great to contact those that participated in your upbringing randomly. It is like an occasional sprinkle of thank yous to them.
Post a Comment