Friday, November 20, 2009

A Prayer

My Dearest Maker,

In a few hours, I will celebrate an anniversary of the day I made one of the best decisions of my life. Not everyone is thus blessed, and I pray. I pray for hope, courage and clarity of mind to be able to preserve this bond, to hone it and to make it grow in meaningful ways. To separate ego from the Truth, to comfort delicate emotions, and to bear the weight of their power. Help me contemplate the paths that led me here, and realize the true potential of this moment. Help me create a place I can trace my steps back to. Help me create a home for my soul that is built on honesty, love and trust. Help me remember our little beginnings and endings, and never forget what brought us close. Help me, my creator, my maker, to understand the value of a Heart. Teach me to keep it with the utmost devotion, and honesty. Help me give meaning to this world through the emotion passing through me and let me never forget its grace that colors my life so beautiful.

In short, help me not screw this up. Kthnx!

Much Love,
Your Humble Creature.

2 comments:

Saket said...

Happy Anniversary! :)

NicelyStupid said...

mubarak ho :)