What didn't happen today must happen next year. On this same date. I must work harder, be stronger, and act smarter to get this thing in the bag.
In the words of my advisor: there are only two things in life that are for certain. Death and Taxes. While the latter is arguable, especially if you've lived in India, the point is that every thing else is uncertain. If one tries, one might have a 0.00001% chance of success, but still, there is a chance. If one doesn't try, that chance is 0%. If you never try, you'll never know. (I think that's by Coldplay. Great minds think alike?)
Moral of the story: It is difficult to win popularity contests, but I must bite the bullet. Let's hope the others will measure us for mettle.
And after all, its nice to have goals. HHMI, my eyes are on you.
Wednesday, December 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment