Announcing a brief hiatus from ramblings until more pressing things have passed. Aka exams. Which means that I will stop updating my blog for a long time, as I've frequently done, only this time I am announcing it formally. Redundant I suppose.
On a side note, I might have discovered (or just re-found) a small motivational drug: curiosity. We do all sorts of crazy things, adventure sports, trips and travels alone to unknown places even though we are scared because our fear is overshadowed by curiosity. In an academic context, if you review new material the same day, you will have more interest in studying in rather than weeks later before an exam, when it has become old and uninteresting. I guess that's why they tell us to be regular.
In the meantime, please feel free to respond here with fun, creative things I could do after this craziness is over. Remember, you will be earning karma points for helping keep my spirit alive.
Also, if you are in a generous mood today (and want more karma points!), please give some dolla dolla bills to cancer research, if you can.
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment